4th Apr 2020, 09:00 PM to 5th May 2020, 04:00 AM
This event is online base. Kindly Read below;
Player Eligibility: All players participating in Player Unknown’s Battleground Mobile (henceforth PUBG Mobile) competition must enter their Pubg mobile ID. The game account is needed to invite players into a custom match and to check if the correct player is playing. This account is the one visible inside the game when playing. In order to participate in tournaments, you must meet the following requirements:
• You must register a minimum of two persons and a maximum of four persons. Additional rules
1. All players must be registered to be able to join the game
2. You must submit your real name and username.
3. If you or squad members change their username let us know 48 hours before the tournament.
4. If we don’t receive your new username 48 hours before the tournament. We will kick you out of the match.
5. If you register and didn’t make payment before the tournament you won’t be able to play; your registration will not be honored.
6. No emulator is allowed! If you registered and on the day of the tournament you play with an emulator we will kick you completely out of the tournament!
7. The 3rd person perspective will be used in all matches
8. Make sure to have a fast internet connection. We recommend: 10 Megs for your 4 squad members. Kick everyone off the internet for best results.
9. If you lag we will not replay the game.
10. Each room will be opened 15 mins before the game. If you are not in the room in time of the game we will not wait for you.
11. The tournament will be played with a point system.
12. If your squad is kicked out, please don’t cry. (this means getting mad and sharing our room ID and password)
20. Triggers are allowed